RE: Percussion, drums anyone?

Rebirth has a delay function that I am dying to emulate with my other gear.
Basicly, you can set up a 100% feedback delay, 1 bar in length and then
feed
one of the drum machines (I suppose it should work other instruments, as
long as they repeat) in to it. If you put the 'delay in' level at a low
level, like 20%, and repeat the drum sequence over and over, and over the
course of several bars the delay sound builds in to this phased and
chorused
out percussive loop.

bIz