Re: PDS 8000 WAS:Question

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins <collinsclan@sprintmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 1998 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: Question

they crop up from time to time in the usual places (Harmony, newsgroups and
of course, East Coast pond scum dealer auctions ;)  last one I knew of
belonged to a synth junkie who wanted $120 or part of my Prophet 2002 (HAH)

if you can live with the rack, the RDS is more findable and vversatile (I
wuv mine)

drone on~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tom