Re: that thing you do... in socks

I'm a White Sox player. If it's hot I'll shed 'em, but almost never wear
shoes, especially
iin heavy looping while seated situations. I don't mean to brag, but I've
got great toes,
almost like little fiingers for tweaking pedal settiings. I even use the
clunky Jam Man
plastic pedal, cause it works fine with the big toe. But the Boomerang
switches are a joy
for any toe.

eric p
echo park