RE: DP Pro....

I really dig the Ensoniq effects boxes - I've got 2 DP4's & one DP
Pro....awesome units

The loop time IS short... but can be put to good effect especially when
using the speed parameter - but there is no speed parameter on the DP4
looping algorhythm. Does anyone know if the DP4+ has the speed parameter
for the looping delay?

Also, I really wish that the regeneration/feedback was infinite, having
the loops degrade over time is sometimes interesting but not always...

I recently considered getting a Paris system just to use the FX - 8
stereo/16 mono DP Pro quality algorhythms  but at $2500 and with no
loopers, distortion or wacky FX (just verbs, echoes & the like) it just
wouldn't be worth it for me...

jmw