Re: RE: help finding a Peavey PC1600X

At 11:37 PM 11/11/98 EST, Marzzz@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 11/11/98 3:10:42 PM, jbiz@linkexchange.com writes:
>
>>I am thinking of getting one too. Do I smell a group buy in the offing?
>

>Well, I missed the EDP group buy, but would be VERY interested in going
>in on
>one of these thingys.....

I've been planning to get one too. I'm not sure what value there'd be in a
group buy of something already rather cheap, but count me in if one gets
organized....

also, I know Banana's at Large in San Rafael, CA has carried these in the
past, and usually has good prices. Might be a good place to check. They do
mail order, even internationally....

kim
Kim Flint, MTS                 408-752-9284
Chromatic Research             kflint@chromatic.com
http://www.chromatic.com