Re: electric bird noise / new loop cd

Thanks Brian,
I can recomend electric bird noise as the politest house guests and great
fun to
jam with till 3.30 in the morn!
If any body tries the site and has any problems with the Real Audio,
please let me
know. I have had one person say that it loaded up the player ( full
download)
before it would play.
It works for me but some of you might have experience with browser
incompatibility
and such.
thanx ahead,
jeff