Re: off topic (sorry)

hi all,

i'm not sure if sonic foundry's cd architect will run on mac.  if it
does, then it will do what you want... and a whole lot more.  it's
relatively expensive, but you get it for free when you buy one of the
event sister soundcards...  which may be ultimately cheaper.

matt

>Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:17:04 +0100
>From: Malhomme <malhomme@vete.ucl.ac.be>
>To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
>Subject: off topic (sorry)
>
>I have a question for you all.
>Id like to find a soft (on mac) allowing me to burn a CD as it is on
the
>original.
>My point: I working on a ballet. The people want to insert a few tracks
of the
>firebird (Stravinski). Trouble, with my softs, Toast inserts 2 seconds
blank
>each track change, and with jam I have to extract audio, make a new
play
>list..... etc.
>Is there a soft that will just copy the tracks as they are???
>
>Olivier Malhomme

The price I pay for free, private email is the following commercial
message...