Re: Duh... Q: EDP & CV pedal for feedback control

Duh...What's the difference between "Volume" and "Expression" pedals? I
always thought that they were the same. How can I tell which one I have?

Howard Harawitz      howard@brooknorth.com
Brooklyn North Software Works Inc.
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Telephone: 1-902-423-0257