Re: mixing a looping rig

Great job with the previous reply, my setup falls somewhere close to A
except that I use a the plain ole 1202. I give the J & V their Aux sends
with the J going back to a stereo strip. That way J can access V. What I
like about this is that I can turn J totally wet so the only the loop
gets V'd, not what I play over it. This solves the mono question for me
concerning J, at least until I get another one. As mentioned above, the
(-) is that mixed V signal issue concerning how V is fed. If I don't
feel like messing with anything and I just want to plug'n play, the
above works for me.