Re: low-budget reverb recommendations (?)

Gutitar Center was blowing out the Alesis Wedge for $99 bucks a while back
and I bought two just because ( because I needed 4 discrete channels of
rev.
and had little cash).  It's not rack mountable, but the sliders are
actually
pretty cool in the right context.
    Question for all you Lexicon fans, and reverb geeks out there, I
haven't
"A-B'd" these against anything.  How does the wedge rate?  How about the
Digitech Studio 400?   I'm obsessed with having four channels of
everything,
and not much budget, can I do better?

Loop content: Wedge has a 5.5sec. delay ;-)

Bill Moyer