Re: MIDI Sync for Echoplex and Live Setup

Thanks for comments from Martin and Kim. I'll try it again and see
what happen.

By the way, I didn't mention that one reason I bring the laptop on
stage is to play pre-recorded loops (since I used Logic Audio on Mac)
in real time with drummer and myself playing the EDP. I have to play
these pre-cooked loops since they are heavily processed (like pitch
shifted and harmonic changed).

I think some of you will prefer to bring a sampler, like ASR-10, S3000
or S760 (like David Torn). However, I'm using SampleCell at home, I
can't bring it out. Second, I have almost all my recordings with Logic
Audio. I can simply mute those MIDI sequences and let band member to
perform.

It may sound a bit ironic to some of you, but I just don't want
everything "pre-cooked", and I would like to do some improvisatios,
both for solo and loops on stage.