Re: Problem with Oberheim not shipping EDP?

EDP is an excellent tool for live (real time looping). I don't there
is anything come close. However, if you consider to do more processing
on your loop in a studio or home, try to use a Audio sequencer, I used
Emagic Logic Audio on Mac and you can produce much more complex stuff
with it.

Having said that I still enjoy very much on using EDP to capture my
spontaneous ideas and get everything done without looking at a
computer monitor.

I've looked around for 3 months for my first used EDP and I've waited
more than half a year to get my 2nd new EDP. However, it's 100% worth
to wait.

Hip

---jadirusso@statestreet.com wrote:

>      Hello,
>
>         I have recently been looking around trying to purchase a new
EDP