Re:list of venues

Now that I'm embarking on live performances it's occurred to me that it
would be useful if we compiled a list of suitable venues for looping in
the UK - and beyond!
My two penneth worth is chapter Arts' centre, Cardiff, Wales. Every
month they hold a concert called the Diggers featuring pure electronic
music , live instruments and tape, experimental dance, freeform jazz
etc. A PA is provided though there's no payment for performances. The
audience is attentive and intelligent. The bar's in another room so
people sit around smoking and drinking, listening and watching but dont
talk over the music.
Any other contributions?
 Gareth