speaker question retort

>So anyways,I want more sound. Given my amplification, and the size of my
>space (approx 15 x 20 sq ft) Does anyone have any suggestions for
>speakers? I still plan on working the NS's into the setup because I like
>the high's so something in the mid to bottom range is what I think I am
>looking for.

I use, and like, Bag End D10EX-B speakers. These are 2X10 cabs with a broad
frequency response (8 Hz to 20KHz) and mind blowing low end. There is a
"subwoofer" called the ELF driver (that's one of the two tens in the cab)
and a coax speaker with a "tweeter" hanging in the dome of the mid speaker
(the other ten). To make the ELF work, you need a special ELF processor (I
use the ELF-m2). The speakers are rated at 400 a side at 4 ohms. I use this
as a small PA system and the whole lot of us play through it. Small,
portable, loud, thumping...I'm delighted. But they can cost ya. I got mine
used off HC classifieds for a STEAL and picked up the processor new for
under dealer cost (its not the sort of item that moves quickly...it sat in
the music store for two years before I bought it).

I loop with them, our keyboardist loops with them, and we all loop vox with
them <- loop content

Hasta -> Rico