loopers delight cd vol.2 / loopers festival?

hello all,
we (electric bird noise) wanna thank all involved for putting together
such a
professional looking and sounding cd!
noticed some artist involved we're talking about putting on a show to
promote
the cd in colorado. how bout some of us eastcoast/northeast artist putting
one
together? since quite a few of you guys reside in the northern region
(ny,dc,ma...etc.) the northeast seems like the most feasible area to
potentially pull this off. so.......patrick smith,ed chang,frank
gerace,michael preston,david kirkdorffer,kevin miller....... any one
interested helping set up a loopers festival to promote this sucker?
thoughts?
brian

electric bird noise
http://members.aol.com/ebnoise/index.html