Re: jamman stero-ness ?'s

>I must be missing something with my Jamman...  Take a stereo sound (Korg
>sound
>module with sound that pans or pingpongs side to side for instance)  It
>flattens out in the Jamman in the punch in mode.  In the echo, it pans to
>one
>side once, then is centered.  I swear in echo mode, one live recording I
>had a
>sample from a movie that kept bouncing from side to side in the echo mode.
>Should it retain any panning sounds that are put into either mode as long
>as
>it is stereo in during the record?

jamman is only stereo for the audio passing through. The loop is mono. The
stereo inputs are summed to mono for the loop, and the loop output is fed
equally to both stereo channels. If you had it bouncing from side to side,
that would be some other problem, either with phase or some intermittant
audio path.

kim