RE: Hi-Fi Bugs

yes we do the same, we are the background of the scences we play. which
is fine at times. But i can't help but think while i'm playing and
listening to 2 best friends laugh over beers that if i could just slap a
couple sets of headphones on their ears with the grooves and loops we're
laying down they would shit their pants.

live performances are tough enough, but when your performance demands an
attentive & open minded audience it gets even harder.

i guess this is why light shows were combined with music.

by the way does anyone use lights with their live act. perhaps midi
sync'd to the drum machine or a live sence-a-beat system.

sorry to ramble but i have a dream that one day folks like us will be
able to set a jam live with each other on the internet and invite
willing listeners. i wouldn't be surprised if this type of system
already exists - and i just can't afford it.

tq