Re: dual loop technique?

Dear Bob,

        Used a pair of old fashioned echoplexi, that have since gone to
their great
rewards, and I went about it in two different ways.  The first was
similiar to
the way that Gary Lucas had his stage setup, wherein he used a switchbox
that
would allow for a single input and then (in my case) three outputs.  One to
each of the echoplexi, and then one that went straight to the board.
        In a nutshell, the object was that I could run a pair of loops in
layers, in
parallel to each other.  Tried out a second such switch so that I could
route
the signal from the first echoplex into the second, and was only able to
really use it for two gigs, after which the first of the aging machines
died,
and then the second followed quite a bit later on.

        Anywho, hope this helps out for suggestions.

        Tchus,

                Lee-ohki.