DOEPFER ENDLESS (Re: MOOG ENDLESS)

Hello,

MOOG ENDLESS information.
Our MOOG System 55 will go out till next Monday.
Now DOEPFER modulars are proxy for System 55.
We will streaming DOEPFER modulars music by Real Video till next Monday.

Streaming URL is
http://www.cavestudio.com/S+V/moog_endless.html

You need a Real Player 5.0 or G2 and 28.8k or greater connection for enjoy
this streaming.

  Regards

  Sunao Inami

Work
E-mail                          webmaster@cavestudio.com
URL"CAVE Studio"         http://www.cavestudio.com
tel&fax                         +81 794 89 5025 Hyogo,Japan

E-mail                          cave@osk.3web.ne.jp
tel&fax                         +81 794 89 5015 Hyogo,Japan

snail mail address       316 Ohshima
                                    Kuchiyokawa
                                    Miki City
                                    Hyogo