Ausio

Thanks for all the replies folks.  Here goes .....

>try Acid from SOnic Foundry. It allows you to automatically allign
>loops
>with different BPMs. But not only...what's this DDClip?

ACID looks like just what I need.  You can find DDClip at the Shareware
Music Machine.  Thanks to them I now have about twenty different audio
programs on my machine.

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/

>> gives four stereo tracks of ausio and allows me to sequence WAV
>                              ^^^^^Is that audio made by an Aussie?

Yes, here in Australia CD's play anti-clockwise and I have to invert the
waveforms of any samples that I download from the northern hemisphere
before they will play in my upside-down speakers.

>Have U try MPTRACKER or FASTTRACKER?

If I was going to use a tracker I would use Buzz.  The last time I used
a tracker was back in high-school when I didn't have a life and could
find the time to learn to use such things.

Later,
Evil Paul