Re: EBow Guestlist Entry (fersus)

Kim wrote:

>as far as I know, you always had to special order the fern. sustainer
>pickups from Japan, probably you still can. And then you have to find
>someone who was capable of installing it. That's actually not a small
>trick, because retrofitting it into an instrument is not easy at all.
>requires precise placement or it doesn't work right, which is likely to
>mean unpleasant amounts of routing. IMO, its a one trick pony and you're
>better off getting one of the low end (cheap) fernandes guitars for the
>times when you want the one trick.....

You're absolutely right!
As far as I know, the do it yourself sustainer kits from Fernandes were
costing around 45000 yen last time i checked. That's about $450 for us.
Hell
it almost will cost you that much to get a guitar with the sustainer from
fernandes. Talk about a jip.

Sincerely,
Jeff Collins