Help ! I need somebody ! Help ! (on ADA MP1)

Hi,
I'm a recent owner of an ADA MP-1 (the first model, NOT the classic
one)which was a second hand. And of course,the manual was missing.
It would be very coool if you could "e-mail" me a copy of this manual
(scan or an other support) or if you know an address on the Internet
where I can find it.

Futhermore, I'm just beginning in "killer sound seeking". I would be
grateful you for communicate me some of your great preset (OD1  OD2  MG
B  M  T  P  Voicing).
I would like to find a very "big" sound for heavy metal (Megadeth,
Pantera,...)

A last question : I heard somebody talking about MIDI possibilities
(send new patch directly in the RAM of the MP1). Could you give me more
info ?

I really thank you in advance, hoping you will be able to take few
minutes to answer my deseperate message.

Thanks.
Arnaud.
E-mail : epytaph@usa.net
Epytaph : http://www.chez.com/epytaph/