Loop guitar CD out on MP3.com

I'm pleased to announce that, after a few months of steady uploading of
tracks, my first CD of solo loop guitar is now available from my page
on MP3.com (www.mp3.com/timwalker/).

"Over The Bridge" contains eighteen tracks recorded at home between
last September and this January, all but one being live-to-hard-disk
recordings with guitar, looper and other assorted gadgets. It includes
most of the tracks that have been available for download from the page
over the last few months, plus many others which are exclusive to the
CD.

The disc can be ordered from MP3.com for $4.99, plus shipping (about
$1.55 for international orders, but check the page), and whilst it
doesn't come with a jewel case or inlay, I'm hoping to make an inlay
design available for download from my Web site - maybe as a PDF?

And while you're on MP3.com, check out David Cooper Orton's page for
some cool loop stuff - any other LD'ers there too?

Many thanks, and catch you round...

Tim.

     tawalker@dircon.co.uk - www.tawalker.dircon.co.uk/
          Visit Tim's NEW recordings page at MP3.com: