Re: Re[2]: So where are we?

er...we're talking about the Oberheim Echoplex, which has about as much in
common with the ancient Maestro thing as I've got in common with, well,
jimi...

It's the "Oberheim" portion of the name that they're going to change, since
they're not using that brand name anymore, and vanquished the whole
division. The bet is over what they'll change it to.

Flatiron, I like that guess...."Come on down, getch yer real-time sampling
and mandolins right here folks!"  :-)

kim

At 01:54 PM 2/18/99 -0800, Matt Peterson wrote:
>Well, you're right about the Gibson part... I didn't consider that.. but
>the Maestro Echoplex and Jimi... ??
>
>2/18/99 1:08 PM   Kim Flint (kflint@chromatic.com) wrote:
>
>>not sure what jimi has to do with loops, or what jimi has to do with
>gibson,
>>for that matter, but if they named it that I'd surely revoke their
>>license.... :-)
>>
>>kim
>>
>>At 12:53 PM 2/18/99 -0800, Matt Peterson wrote:
>>>how about "the Ghost of Jimi"

>some

Kim Flint, MTS                  408-752-9284
ATI Research                    kflint@atitech.com