From: Kriist@aol.com [mailto:Kriist@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 1999 1:35 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: what were those pedals?

there was some talk a bit ago about these korg(?) pedals
i think they was something8000
there were 2 of them
one did mostly time based stuff
the other filter stuff
what were they called
oh, and what was that new stomp box looper
something head

thanks

rodrigo

oh, i know ive said his before but is anyone selling a grand stick?