Great Show Tonight!!At The Knitting Factory!

hey all... just wanted to give a heasds up to NYC area peeps....esp. mr
berwell, spin 17 et al

tho' it's at the knit - the 'alterknit room' isn't online yet

please don't miss -... great show sunday nite at  the alterknit - bob musso
-guitar, with lance carter - drums (ex cassandra  wilson, sonny sharrock)
bob is the engineer or producer on tons of stuff on Axiom & Celluloid
labels, all the Laswell, material,  Panthalassa Miles Davis remix, and
other stuff - like Buckethead, 24-7 Spyz, Last Exit, Sonny Sharrock,
Praxis, bernie worrell (who is on this new Musso record) etc.

Bob is a very unsung guitarist and creative force, the band will be
perfoming stuff from his new CD

 come if ya can - it'll be great. also in the band is charles burnham
 (benbow??) on violin, who played with james blood ulmer.. great stuff

  sun 27th  - knitting factory alterknit
 9pm

 Bob Musso band

 maybe see ya

Homepage http://www.monmouth.com/~andre
Info on my bands JFK's LSD UFO and HIDDEN AGENDA

official PROJECT/OBJECT site  http://projectobject.com
[frank  zappa tribute band i play guitar in]

> From: MrBERWELL@aol.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
> Subject: Re: Great Show At The Knitting Factory!
> Date: Saturday, February 27, 1999 3:58 PM
>
> The Rodman lookalike sax player was Micah Gaugh, who you only ever see
sitting
> in at other peoples gigs. But he does get around.  The keyboardist was
Manny,