RE: Akai MPC 2000

Please tell me more! Can you sample and loop back live? Does it have
adequate midi implementation (could I use a midi pedal to sample/tap
tempo/etc, like a super fat echoplex?) I still haven't got my replacement
looping device after selling my Jam-man (something I regret, though I got a
good price for it) and a sampler that can sample and playback in real time
would be very exciting.

bIz