An obscure looping tool that I need.

Once upon a time there was a remote control for my 10 year old Sony CD
player (CDP 570). This remote had a few really useful functions not
available on the unit itself. There was a really cool function called
"set loop B>A" that would allow you to set two points on the disc, and
when the reader reached the second point, it would go back to the first.
Of course, I didn't realize the musical  potential of this tool until 4
years after I lost it. It's sitting somewhere in the attic of a house in
Massachusetts.

My question is: Does anybody know where I can get a replacement remote
with this function, or if any new CD players have this function?

thanks,

matt