Re: Gig on 3/16

hey all - let me jump in an HEARTILY recomment the below show!!!

I saw the Knit performance a week or two ago, and they were amazing - what
sets this show apart is how this band takes the language of jazz, dub,
ambient, looping, rock, and avant garde and makes it all flow together
without sounding "piecemeal". Bob is one of my heroes - a VERY unsung
guitarist & great composer.. some of you may remember Machine Gun - he's on
all their CDs.. also - look in your collections - Bob is the engineer on
virtually everything on axiom label or produced by Laswell - he
engineered/mixed the Sonny Sharrock stuff, also the Miles "panthalassa" and
24-7 Spyz debut, and so much more - ALL while self-releasing brilliant CDs
on his own label.

you know what?? I will buy you a drink if you don't thoroughly enjoy this
show!!

(disclaimer.. i'm an old friend of Bob';s drummer Lance and i know Bob a
bit, plus i met Dave at the Knit show - but- even with those biases - this
show/upcoming CD are KILLER!) Ps - David works in a wonderful section of
crazed fretless loops on da Boomerang !

now--i'll shut up!! here's dave's original invite!!
Just wanted to let you know that Bob Musso and I will be performing in
> NY on Tuesday March 16th atBaby Jupiter- 170 Orchard St corner of
> Stanton
> 212-982-2229 9:30 PM Tickets $5
>
> This group will preview material from Musso's upcoming CD release.
>
> Charles Burnham-violin, Lance Carter-drums, David C Gross-6 string
fretless bass, electronics,  Toby Kasavan-keyboard,  Byard Lancaster-sax,
Elliott Levin-sax, flute