OT RE: Cheap Gear

I just bought a Digitech 256XL to go with my Lexicon Processors. For $70, I
didn't think I could go too wrong. I find a mix of the cheap and the fancy
makes the best mix for me. The cheap stuff is, well, cheap, and unique in
it's cheapness.

On an unrelated note, is anyone getting absolutely sick of the really bad
techno that appears in every ad on tv these days? It's out-discoing disco!

Dt Tsh Dt Tsh Dt Tsh Dt Tsh Dt Tsh Dt Tsh
Boowow Wacka Wacka Boowow Wacka Wack Boowow
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNare

Argh!!! Can't they hire >real< musicians?

bIz