Re: Custom Echoplex switching pedals...any interest?

>RE: controlling two EDPs with one footswitch -
>The EDP is simply using the resistors in the footswitch as one leg of a
>voltage divider.  If you have a three position switch (i.e., A,  B,A+B),
>I'd
>think the A+B position could switch a single resistor into the circuit
>such
>that both EDPs see the correct values of the other resistors.  I haven't
>computed the value, but I think this should be possible.  This set-up
>would
>not require DPDT switches.

This is an interesting idea.  You could have two sets of switches:  One to
control ALL the units and one to switch between individual units.  This
would be ideal.  I would like to be able to MUTE all the units at once,
also. NEXT_LOOP would also be nice to have .

- Chris

Chris Chovit
cho@newdream.net