PC Audio Software for Sale

Hi all,

        After revamping my studio, I have a bit of audio recording
software I'm no longer using.  All can be used for basic looping, and have
processing built in, as well as Direct X plug-in compatibility.  E-mail me
off-list or check the Cakewalk website for more specific info.  Any offers
will be considered.

        FOR SALE:       Cakewalk Pro Audio 6 (w. manual)
                        Cakewalk Pro Audio 7 (w. manual)
                Also:   Qsound Stereo Audio Processor CD (w. manual) -
this has some interesting 3D and spatial effects, and was one of the first
3D audio systems around.

Cheers,

        Jon Grant