Re: akai headrush

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Alan Imberg wrote:

> I placed an order with American Music Supply for an Akai Headrush.
> Unfortunately, they are on back-order. It was due March 25th but the date
> has moved to April 25th. I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival. My sense is
>that
> there aren't a whole lot of these pedals out there yet. It was just
> introduced at the recent NAMM show in January. When I receive it, I'll
>post
> an update.

yeah, that's the catalog i saw it in, as well.

i dropped akai and email about availability and dealers in my area, so
let's see if they reply - if they do, i'll let you know.

-   j . e r i c  s h a l l o p           "deep in my heart, i have a
        eshallop@netdirect.net                great hate for music."
(saddest new kid on the block)                       - blixa bargeld