Re: Chapman Stick

An even better place is: stickwire-l@netcom.com

It's THE list for Stick(R) players.  I own one myself, and I wish I could
play it.  (Maybe I could if I didn't work so damn much!)

Anyway, the polycarbs are nice instruments.  The newest ones have a higher
level of adjustability if you like to experiment with exotic tunings.  All
of the instruments, even to old ironwoods, hold their playability and
value well, if they are cared for.

If you're into software, check out XStick(TM), which I wrote, on my web
page (there a new version coming out Real Soon Now!)

home.earthlink.net/~stewb/xstick.html

Stew Benedict