Re: Stereo Jam Man

Hey Kim,

Sounds like 'the pot calling the kettle black' to me. The EDP has only a
single input jack and a single output jack, and even though the D/A in the
EDP is a stereo part,  one channel is physically disabled! OOOPS!

As far as a 'stereo' input, I use my Jam-man with an electric guitar. My
guitar produces a MONO output signal. I feel that the ability to control 3
separate loops is far more useful than one 'stereo' loop. Particularly
since I can add/remove significant layers of the composition in real time.

I guess it ought to be noted that you would need three EDPs, three foot
controllers and a MIDI controlled mixer to do what I am able to do with one
Jam-Man.

-Chuck Zwicky

At 02:19 AM 4/15/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I guess it ought to be noted that the JamMan only has a mono A/D convertor
>for the loop input. The stereo inputs are summed to mono for the loop. So

The moment of victory is much too short to live for that and nothing else.

-Martina Navrtilova