Increase Your Sales Up to 1500%

INCREASE SALES UP TO 50%

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET***NO SETUP FEES
Good Credit / Bad Credit/ No Credit***NO PROBLEM***

It Just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved
No Upfront Fees For Application-Processing
While Others Charge You From $195 TO $250 To Get Set Up
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!
Limited Offer So Take Advantage Of It!!
We Specialize In Servicing The Following:

* Multilevel Marketing
* Mail Order/ Phone Sales
* Home Based Business
* INTERNET BASED BUSINESS
* New Business
* Small Business
Whatever!! We Do It All!!!
Everyone Is Welcome!
* Scroll to bottom of this e-mail for CONTACT INFORMATION.

It's finally here!!!
A fast and reliable way to process credit cards through your web site.
The Internet's reach is global - it knows no time zones or physical
boundaries. With our user friendly, easy to use program, you will
convert your web site from an electronic brochure to a virtual storfront
without the addition of a sales clerk!!!

SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as easy as possible for your
customers to purchase your products or services. We use SSL SECURITY (best
on the NET today). You will summon your customers' impulse buying when you
can safely process credit cards through a secured web site linked directly
to your web page. The Internet is the fastest growing industry in today's
direct marketing business. DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND!!! Give your customers the
convenience of ordering products right from your web page.

Now tell me if this doesn't sound intriguing, lets say a customer visits
your web site and decides they want to buy your product(s) or service(s).
They would simply enter their credit card information and receive an
approval
WITHIN 5 SECONDS. Thats all there is to it!! From that point on, the sale
is
complete and the money will be directly deposited into your business
checking
account within 24 to 48 hours. So you will have LIQUID ASSETS AVAILABLE
ALMOST
IMMEDIATELY!!! Your customer will be e-mailed a receipt and you will be
e-mailed an invoice slip, all instantaneously. Now, since this program is
automated for 24 hours a day 7 days a week, you will be receiving orders
and making money in your sleep!!! IT'S JUST THAT EASY!!!

We Also offer SOFTWARE AND TERMINAL PACKAGES. With our SOFTWARE PROGRAM,
you
can now take PHONE and MAIL ORDERS, accept credit cards and expose your
business to thousands of new customers. All of this done through your own
personal computer!!!

To accommodate your STOREFRONT RETAIL BUSINESS, we offer an ELECTRONIC
TERMINAL
and PRINTER PACKAGE. A terminal will allow you to receive the LOWEST
DISCOUNT
RATE per transaction available.

You can apply for a merchant account with NO APPLICATION FEE, NO SETUP FEE,
and BETTER RATES!!!! We believe the ability to accept credit card payments
greatly enhances your business, adds additional credibility in the
marketplace,
and increases your potential for immediate sales. So, if your serious about
increasing your business potential, get your own Merchant Account today!!!

CALL  1(800) 600-0343    ext. 1261