From:   jmw/cmu[SMTP:evening@ulster.net]
Sent:   Tuesday, April 27, 1999 4:31 AM
To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com; MAX@LISTS.MCGILL.CA;
epsasrts-digest@soundcentral.com
Subject:        OT: Goin' to Taos for vacation - ideas?

My wife & I will be in the Taos, New Mexico area from 5/8 thru 5/22*.
Just wondering if anyone on the list has ideas about interesting things to
see & do in the area.
I'm sure we will have no problem finding the usual tourist traps but
sometimes you need inside help to find the really interesting  events &
performances (the stranger the better).

Thanks in advance.

John

* we'll be attending a workshop on building "Earthships" - completely
off-the-grid sustainable housing using recycled tires, timber, bottles &
cans.