Re: used pedals in NYC

> > Hey -
> > Anyone got any advice about where to look for used pedals in
> > NY or via the web?  I am specifically looking for a ProCo Rat and an
> > Electro-Harmonix Guitar Synth, but I'm always open to new gizmos and
>more just
> > looking for places to stop by on the weekend and check out.   (I'm
>saving
> > for an EDP first, anyway).

In NYC Rogue Music has a slew of VINATGE!! items. Foirtunately they also
carry new lines as well at decent prices. I'm sure they carry the
reissue EH pedeal s(mircosynth et all) and might have some originals in
as well.

www.roguemusic.com

on the web you might want to check out music central. They claim to beat
anyone's prices on new stuff and carry a lot of interesting things
including the Zvex line.
http://www.primenet.com/~mika/MusicCentral/

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.