[epigram] Re: Angra is perfect?

>I've seen Angra live twice also, and they're really great! It's
>impossibel to find any mistakes in their show, It's like we were
>listening to their records. I mean, they're not actually great, in fact
>they're perfect! one of the best bands ever!

I just wonder is this the most important thing in music? To not to make any
mistakes?
So fucking what, if there is one wrong note?

Does word 'music' mean nothing else but "some technical tricks accomplished
by musical instruments"?

Sami

Tired of waiting for your stock quotes and charts to load?
StockMaster is super-fast for quotes, charts, news, and portfolios.
Markets don't wait, why should you?  http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/69

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/epigram