Digitech/DOD RDS Series

Gentlemen,

Background:
I came across your name while I was searching for an analog delay for use with my guitar rig.  Back in the early 80s I purchased a unit from Dod/Digitech that was a 19-inch rack that had three protruding buttons and two knobs.  This unit was fantastic.  Unfortunately I got rid of it and have been suffering ever since.  I have been trying to replace it but I couldn't remember the model number.  It is my belief that these units used analog techniques to create delay( charge-coupled devices).

Question:  Do the RDS-2000,4000,8000 units utilize analog(CCDs) technology?  Where can I purchase these units?  I think my unit was marked with "DOD"

Thanks -charlie