Re: EDP question

Thanks Kim- I have no problem using a soldering iron- if you could send
along
the text it would be much appreciated- the noise is low but not low
enough! I
do lots of single line guitar work on it and find the noise to be quite
prominant at times, enough to prevent me from recording the results- if I
could
make it quiet I would be very pleased indeed. -  I would also be
interested in
what the builders say as far as whether or not they were addressing this
problem or not-

Cliff

P.S.
Hey Andre, not a word about the Phantom Menace? Am I the only one who is
curious?? ;)