Re: Kyma review; was Re: EDP, 16mb, pedal F/T Bay Area

Hi John, I'd also like to hear how you're using Kyma for looping.
I'll be leaving soon for an out-of-town trip, but I'll post my
own experiences when I get back (5/31), then Kim is welcome to
add them to the web site.

Jim

How about a review of it?  Maybe