New Roland Guitar Synth site!

Thanks to many people on this list as well as some old Roland info I've
finally been able to pull together a comprehensive site on the early
analog Roland guitar *and* bass synthesizers.

I've created a page dedicated to the GK1 and BK1 series units including
the controllers and bass and guitar floor units. Right now there is a
gallery including the main three units (GR300, GR100, GR33b),
configuration and pickups of the guitars (G202,G303,G505,G707), and some
other pictures and info.

I've also included links to old Roland literature, larger pictures, and
more indepth info from other pages I've found along my way.

I put this site together as a one stop type of place to find out about
this particular line of instruments. I hope to add some more info from
old RUG magazines and perhaps tips, tricks, and samples. It is not meant
to replace other sites but offer a full view of the guitars and basses
avalable as well as some player hints. I've been studying this line for
almost two years and have come across misinformation and bits and pieces
so often I decided to try and pull it all together and help set the
record straight. Also, as a bass player I've been more than frustrated
with the lack of info on the best bass synth ever made (IMO of course!)
the GR33b.

Please stop by for a visit and let me know what you think. Of course all
contributions and ideas welcome! I still need pictures of some of the
other guitar controllers and I'm trying to track down a pic of the G88
and rumored B33 bass. I'll also be adding more text along the way but it
goes online this evening.

Start here and enjoy! - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion/guitsyn.htm

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.