Space Station

Someone asked about the sample and hold style patch - I'm afraid I have
no clue what patch number it is because I was just trying the thing out
in a store (which made me want it all the more).

I want one really bad, but should probably get a suspension fork for my
mountain bike first.  I'll end up with one of these devices eventually.

Anyway, with the weirdo mutation power of the Vortex and the bizarro
sound creation abilities of the Space Station, I imagine that I could
create unusual sound textures.

I bet it sounds great with voice, keys, drums too.  Bass - might need to
do the bootsy thing and have a splitter or something.  Or use a 6 string
bass.

Todd Madson
Musician, Mountain Biker, Stunt Kite Flyer, BeOS/MacOS/Linux/WinNt user.
http://www.waste.org/~crash/index.html