Save the Echo Plex and a Joycean digression

I'm a Jam Man user myself, but I would hate to see the Echo Plex go the
way
of Sellon's masterpiece.  Kim, since you are running this show, why don't
you put together an e-petition here on Loopers Delight to send to Opcode.
It would also be a fine idea to include desired modifications.  If we
could
send in a serious looking proposal/petition it might shore up any leaks in
Opcode/Gibson's confidence.  Lexicon abandoned the Jam Man because they
had
little faith in it's vaibility as a profitable item.  I'm sure that
similar
doubts are being harbored by Opcode, after all as much as we love our
loopers, they are a niche product in many ways.  Not that they should be,
but not everyone is interested "in that other word".  (Pardon the literary
reference, the quatation is from Leopold Bloom's letter in Ulysses.  Bloom
means to write "other world" but instead leaves us to contemplate "other
words".  Pardon the Joyce refrence but Faulkner was noted the other day as
looper and if we are going to invoke literary loopers Joyce must be
mentioned.  I've actually Looped readings of the Molly Bloom chapter which
is terribly appropriate since the symbol for the chapter is a lazy 8 and
its
text is designed as an infinite loop of doubt and
reconciliation.)...Pardon
the parenthentical digression, save the Echo Plex.