Re: Save the Echo Plex and a Joycean digression

In a message dated 5/27/99 9:53:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
sscoccia@ma.ultranet.com writes:

<< (Pardon the literary reference, the quotation is from Leopold Bloom's
letter in Ulysses.  >>

I still have neither an EDP nor a JamMan, not a Headrush,
Electro-Harmonix,
TC, Zoom, or Electro-hu-cardio-shnooks (the reference is from Dr. Seuss);
(I
am still making noise with my Klein into just a NanoVerb, a SPX-50D, a
Digitech Whammy, a ProCo Rat, and a Budda,) but if you guys are going to
quote Joyce's Ulysses, all I can offer you is my heartfelt yes yes yes.

Stately plump Kevin Brunkhorst