Re: It just goes...

Todd Madson <crash@waste.org> wrote:

> Anyone get the urge to just put a loop on and let it go throughout the
> afternoon?  Sometimes letting a loop cycle for hours is a fun thing.

I do this quite often.  I'll get a loop going and listen for a while.
Then perhaps I'll go off and do something else around the house, leaving
the
loop going and loud enough to hear parts of it.  I'll come back to the
studio several minutes or an hour or so later and listen some more.

If I still really dig it I might add some more to it and/or record it
into my Macintosh to save for a rainy day or even upload it to my WEB
pages.

-----
Floyd Miller
http://www.studiodust.com