Re: Zoom Looper

Just though I'd wade in with my own personal reccommendation.

Try the Zoom 8080. I've been using one for years.
Here's the spec, in brief:
18bit a/d
20 bit d/a
compressor, phaser, flanger, distortion, (including nice acoustic guitar
mode), nice octave divider like the old stomp boxes, (1+2 octaves)
reverb,2 pitch shifters, (including intelligent pitch shifting), ring
modulator etc etc.
aux send, programmable amp channel switcher,
Loopwise it has up to 4 sec delay with hold function for infinite
looping plus the ability to build up another independant 4 sec loop on
another patch running at the same time. You can choose ping pong delay,
(up to 2s) in addition to this as a reverb option. In fact you can add
yet another delay in pitchshift delay mode.
In addition to this there are 5 footswitches and 2 foot pedals all of
which output midi information and/or control loop volumes pitch shift
etc.
Of course it's programmable too.
I'm not making this up by the way.

In the American colloquial IT ROCKS!