Re: Zoom 2100

To my namesake,

        Hey, let's get a few more together and really confuse a few cats,
eh?
 ;)  Found out that the problem is when you let the Zoom 2100 actually
over-write itself when sampling what I am playing.  There is also the
issue,
that when it samples, it is none-too-forgiving on the pickups.  I am
finding
that my pickups are a little on the microphonic side of one ax, and not on
few others.  The "click" it would seem was me, actually tapping the
pickup,
in beat to my depressing the pedal, either 1, 2, or 3.  LOL!  Guess, that
wasn't meant to be a drummer.

        Anywho, the nice thing is that I have sussed out a few of my
worries
with the unit, and am still exploring the beastie.  Found a few new phaser
sounds in it from the edits that are really killer!

        Thanks again.

                Lee-ohki.

PS.  At least I didn't say, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, Eggs, Bacon, Lee, SPAM,...
          For a different loop of sorts...  ^_^

                L.