Re: SOUNDSCAPES & SCRABBLE

There is a history to this Scrabble thing.  I should fill the loopers in
on
it.  My last live performance at the GRAPEFRUIT MOON (a cool little fried
green tomatos style cafe in Toronto's "annex" area) was on a quiet sunday
night.  Thanks to email I had an excellent turn out.
About three minutes into the first soundscape some grumpy fellow in the
back, who was playing Scrabble with 3 other fellows began yelling "change
the CD!"  When he was informed that this strange music was being generated
by someone live he actually went up to the owner and demanded that she
make
me stop.  She didn't of course.  The weirdest thing about it was this jerk
was my next door neighbour, who up until that point had always been
somewhat
friendly.  Now when I see him, he just scowls at me.